Thank you for your interest in submitting video content to us! This form allows you to upload media files for us to use in productions, on social media platforms, and on other various forms of distribution. Sharing videos with us does not transfer ownership to us, it merely allows the redistribution of your content on our accounts and in our productions.
By submitting/allowing us to use your video clip you agree to the following (click to expand):
- You confirm that you took the image/video and are its copyright owner. Or you confirm that you are the copyright owner’s authorized agent. In addition, you confirm that you have all of the necessary rights to grant us this license for its use.
- You give Jack Paylor non-exclusive permission to reproduce, use, and edit the image/video on all platforms, in all media (now known or hereafter developed), including, without limitation, broadcast, online, streaming, and social media, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, promotional uses, worldwide in perpetuity.
- You give Jack Paylor permission to distribute the image/video to non-commercial not-for-profit affiliated licensees, including, but not limited to, other affiliates, partners, assigns, and other licensees, for their use on all platforms, in all media (now known or hereafter developed), including, without limitation, broadcast, online, streaming, and social media, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, promotional uses, worldwide in perpetuity. Use will be primarily, but not limited to, the sharing of final content, and not individual media clips.
- You understand that you will receive no payment or royalty for any use under this agreement; that Jack Paylor is under no obligation to use, edit or distribute the material; and that you have no right to inspect or approve any use of the material. However, Jack Paylor may in some cases reach out to you before sharing a final product out of courtesy to the content owner, in certain circumstances.
- You acknowledge that you may be asked to electronically sign a release form through a third party service. This is likely in situations where we decide to use your video in a professional production.
We provide information, and process removal requests relating to criminal investigations and/or court proceedings only when served a court order or warrant. Please visit our Law Enforcement portal for more information.